Paper Guidelines: (& Special issues in Journals & Books & IEEE Xplore)
Respecting deadlines, author’s proposal can be submitted in detailed abstract (Title, Abstract, Keywords and Short bibliography) or in full text proposal. In process of reviewing, authors should complete by the full version paper:
- detailed abstract (Title, Abstract, Keywords and Short bibliography) : Therefore, you must select your « Title » that grabs attention with « Keywords », accurately describes the contents of your manuscript concisely by your « Abstract » with « Short bibliography », and makes people want to read further your « full text »,
- full text proposal. In process of reviewing, authors should complete by the full version paper,
- and to encourage young researchers (doctoral students / post-doctoral students / graduate engineers) to publish, a Poster session is open in circumstance to promote themselves in this scientific event by depositing: (on 2 pages max.) Title, methodological summary and outcome, 5 keywords and Short bibliography or major references, on the Easychair platform (Topics: – Poster session).
on EasyChair Conference System for : – TBMS’2019 https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=tbms2019
A. Languages of the Symposium:
– Papers in submission can be presented in French or English.
– Papers in final version must be written in English only for the purpose of publication in proceedings.
– All presentations (or datashow) for Papers or Posters must be written in English only, but the discussions are allowed in French and English.
B. Format of papers & selection criteria:
Author’s proposal can be submitted in detailed abstract (Title, Keywords and Abstract) or in full text. After Reviewing, author’s paper should be in full text and well written in English.
– For academics, PHD-candidates, Post-Doc and students: all papers must not exceed 15 pages in .DOC, .RTF or .PDF format (Times 12 Single line spacing).
– For professionals, R&D engineers and equivalents: all full abstracts with details must not exceed 5 pages in .DOC, .RTF or .PDF format (Times 12 Single line spacing) for Posters.
C. Article Templates:
Authors are invited to download the following templates according to “The Template and Instructions” on How to Create Your IEEE Paper (double column text, which can be used for peer review and final submission) :
– DOC or PDF Format (in Article Templates):
– The relevance of the proposals: The Scientific Committee will evaluate the relevance of each proposal submitted and will propose modifications if necessary. In the final version of the proposal, the author must respect the modifications requested.
– The acceptance criteria are as follows: originality of the contribution, importance for the theme and impact on future scientific work, significance of the results and quality of the presentation.
2. Submission plateform:
– Dear authors, we invite you to submit your contributions on TBMS’2019 the EsayChair Conference System website: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=tbms2019
– If you do not have an EasyChair account, we first invite you to create one on the same address.
3. Anti-plagiarism charter:
As part of the anti-plagiarism policy, articles will be submitted to compilatio software anti-plagiarism (https://www.compilatio.net/)